SPI provides the following investigation services:
Litigation Support Investigations
Litigation Support Investigations assist clients pursuing litigation or contemplating legal action.
SPI's Litigation Support Investigations concentrate on:
- Witness Location
- Witness Interviews
- Witness Statements
- Record Searches
- Background Investigations
- Vehicle Photography
- Machinery Photography
- Accident Scene Photography
- Developing Evidence
- Gathering and verifying facts
SPI's Pre-Trial Investigations provide information on:
Personal Injury Investigations
- Address histories
- Criminal records
- Civil filings
- Locating and interviewing witnesses and associates
- Obtaining statements
- Subpoena service for Court testimony, depositions, records, and documents
SPI's Personal Injury Investigations provide photographs and/or videotape of:
Criminal Defense Investigations
- Intersections, roadways, parking lots, sidewalks, vehicles, dwellings, structures, and equipment
- We provide diagrams and measurements
- We conduct interviews, locate witnesses, obtain written statements, and serve subpoenas
SPI's Criminal Defense Investigations are conducted for selected attorneys on behalf of clients accused of crimes ranging from misdemeanors to major felonies.
False allegations cannot be defended like other cases. We assist attorneys in preparing their criminal defense by:
As hard as they work, many police departments do not have the manpower to give every crime the time and attention it needs.
We fully understand the importance of your legal issues. You have been accused of a crime and you have a Constitutional Right to defend yourself.
- Fact finding
- Locating witnesses
- Interviewing witnesses
- Searching for prospective witnesses
- Obtaining statements from witnesses
- Background investigations
- Subpoena service
SPI's Background Investigations include:
Background investigations range from very basic to very comprehensive.
SPI will assist you in determining the Background Investigation best suited for your purpose.
- Current and past addresses
- Property ownership
- Tax liens
- Bankruptcy filings
- Criminal records, sex offenders, and more